Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 12

Well, here it is almost 2 weeks in. I must say I still crave a few things, but the headaches are subsiding now and I don't feel as achy. Weighed myself on Friday the 19th when I got home from Kansas, and I weigh 255 lbs. even. Well that's not so bad, I lost another 1.6 lbs during the 4 days I was out of town, I knew I was following my diet well when visiting my folks., and I went for walks around my parent's property everyday I was there.
So my hubby and I both notice a lack in our appetite, me especially. I tried some mountain dew that I had sitting on my cabinet for over 2 weeks, and it just didn't taste the same...could it be true??? did I finally kick the stuff to the curb? I just poured the rest out and that was that! diet pop tastes way better for me now! haven't had a huge amount of sugar in over 2 weeks, and last night at the grocery store, didn't buy a thing in that department...although I must say brownies sounded pretty good, but my hubby helped me by leading me away from it...and i helped him by leading him away from pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting! it's good to have not only my life partner but a diet lifestyle change partner to be beside me in all this, we help each other and console each other in this! Thank God I married my man! My sweet Kansas farmboy raise on true grit! So here it is...5:00 am and I for once don't feel all that hungry right now (I'm still in my "no-no 12 hour zone" from 7pm-7am) so maybe in at least a couple of hours I will savour some plain organic yogurt with yummy granola and a tall glass of cranberry juice. Did I mention that I am now taking multivitamins and cranberry pills to aid in my lifestyle change?

No comments:

Post a Comment