Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 4

Well folks, looks like I spoke too soon...I am already feeling the negative affects of dieting. Yes. My body is literally screaming on the inside at me, wanting nourishment...I am having the "sugar shakes" and the splitting caffeine headache to go right along with it. Also, my body is aching from head to toe, I feel like my body is being run over by a semi. So today, even though I lost another 2 lbs. day 4 was literally a hell I cannot even begin to describe. So I am now down to 256.4 as of this morning down exactly 6 pounds...that is the bright side of it all, I could lose a dress size by April 1st if I keep this rate going. I am drinking as much water as I possibly can so I don't feel a high urge to eat anything, which of course I now feel constantly hungry...
Is it normal to have real bad gas when starting a diet?? because for the last 2 days I have been playing the butt trumpet quite well...I know I am taking in more whole grain (fiber) which has been known to give people bad gas...oh well, just so long I don't get real gassy for my 3 hour car trip down to Kansas. Well I am keeping this post short because being in a sitting position really makes my gas feel worse, so I am closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment