Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 15

Well things are really blasting off now! As of today I am down to 252.4 lbs! yes!!!!! lost my first 15 pounds! This is great!!! I can't believe it that last month or even the beginning of this month I was just over 267 lbs! not only I met my goal of 10 lbs. for the month of march, but I exceeded that goal by and additional 5 pounds! nothing wrong with that! I have about another week left for march and I hope to lose around 4 more pounds by April 1st...I'm sure it will happen! So my new mini goal for april is to be down to 240 lbs by May 1st, that a loss of another 12 pounds from today...I bet I can exceed that goal too.
My grandma told me that sometime in my weight loss I will hit a plateau and not lose anything for maybe up to 6 weeks...she said it is very discouraging and frustrating even though you still follow your diet and exercise regiment, she says it's usually around the midpoint of your weight loss, so I expect that to happen when I hit around 210-220 lbs. But the good news of this plateau phase is that when it's over the last part of your weight will come off faster that ever before, so I am preparing for that probably late this summer...
15 pounds can be alot if you think about it, I basically lost the weight of 1.5 of my cats, the weight of my microwave (it's about 15 lbs), 15 pounds of fat gone from your body starts to show it's positive results! My jeans are now fitting looser, my face is thinner, I have more energy, and my body is now starting to sing and rejoice in my healthy choices. The places where I start to show weight lost first is my face, thighs, and butt...my husband looked at my tush and my saggy jeans and said, "honey I think your butt has gotten smaller seriously!" I was so happy to hear that! 15 pounds and I am already feeling better about myself, just 65 pounds to go to reach my first goal. I am still between 1,200-1,600 calories daily, but I am exercising harder, and that 8 lbs. weight is a great aid in my weight loss! Will update with you all again in a few days!!! gotta go eat a healthy lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment